ambrena said: 3, 16, 72? :-)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Umm, the book nearest to me is a French schoolbook so I think I’ll skip this one.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Currently either Within Temptation or Lacuna Coil. Or maybe Belle & Sebastian. Subject to change at any time..
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
I wrote out a full answer to this question and then deemed it too depressing to post so I deleted it. I’m a coward, sorry!
Ahh, these answers were a bit useless oops. Thank you so much for asking though! :)
windjamm said: 36, 70, 77, 84, 91
36) Define Art.
Damn. See the problem here is that I want to put nice words on it but I can’t so eh, clumsy awkwardness it is.
Art is an expression of human emotion and creativity that in turn touches upon the emotions of those that experience it. Art is everywhere and can be anything. Art is subjective. Art is beauty and art is ugliness. Sometimes art serves a practical function, sometimes art is simply for art’s sake. Art is a child’s first doodle. Art is a sculpture worked on for twenty years by a master. Art is a play lovingly put together, staged only once without an audience. Art is awesome.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Sometimes yes, but mostly no. I don’t know why people put up with me tbh. I’m glad they do though. :)
77) How can I win your heart?
Right at this moment? By giving me a mosquito repellent that actually works.
Usually? Talk books with me. Sit in silence with me. Walk with me. Try to make me like the things you like. Tell me your troubles. Play with my hair.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Um. I don’t really know. I have to stop myself saying “patience is a virtue” an awful lot. That’s my granny’s favourite saying. I’m not ready to become like my granny for a few years yet.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Changes constantly but at the moment I want to be a superhero called Flicker who wears a blue and silver sequinned leotard and has Johnny Storm-esque fire powers. (Yes I have put thought into this…)
These were really cool questions, thank you so much!
- 1) Sexuality?
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you wear?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Wait, wasn’t Frog!Thor actually a frog that found a chip off mjolnir and became Thor?
There are/were actually two Frog!Thors, it looks like. One was Thor as a frog. The other one’s a frog that’s running around with a chip off Mjolnir and the appropriate Mjolnir-wielding get-up. Comics: serious business.
I’m not sure if this Frog Thor is the same as the Frog Thor who just found a piece of the hammer and was worthy, but there’s a Frog Thor in the Pet Avengers run who mentions that he’s Thor’s cousin.
Thor was also turned into a frog on multiple occasions. I think the most recent occurrence was in the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon.
Anyway, here is Thor, Frog Cousin of Thor, who has turned BuckyCap and Iron Man into frogs as well for very legitimate reasons having to do with dragons.
[From Avengers vs. Pet Avengers #1, 2011.]
Why yes. That is a frog with a prosthetic arm.
In conclusion: even if Thor had never been a frog, every single person who is whining about a woman being Thor could still shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
comics, guys. Comics.
Fitz, you’re an idiot.